Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Tutoring sessions are offered for students of any age. These tutors are trained in the diagnostic, prescriptive, and explicit Orton- Gillingham approach of instruction to help with phonology, vocabulary, fluency, and comprehension needs. Lessons are structured to meet the individual learning needs of students with learning differences or dyslexia. Students will gain self-confidence and experience a positive learning environment that involves:
- 1:1 ratio
- Pre & Post Assessments
- Diagnostic and Prescriptive lessons tailored to the student profile.
- Concept Notebook featuring newly learned concepts
- Student Progress Report
- Students sign up for the 6 week session (special arrangements can be made to work around summer vacations).
- Tuition must be paid in full before the start of the first session.
- Commitment to meet for two -1 hour sessions per week. After 3 unexcused absences, the student is dismissed.
- Virtual tutoring is available.
6 weeks, days and times are arranged between the tutor and parent
12 sessions at $540.00
Out of stock